My name is Muhammad Danish Aniq
I was born on 7th December 2010
Actually, my brith date supposed to be on 26th December 2010
My Atuk (Melaka) said, I have to wait until 27th December, so we can celebrate our birthday together.
However, I decided to come out earlier because:
1. My mummy do not have to walk on ice to work while I was still inside her tummy - it was too dangerous for us
2. My mummy can take maternity leave earlier and have a rest at home
3. I can watch my daddy taking his exams
4. My daddy could be independant by taking care my mummy without any assistant from my grandparents.
5. The most important thing, I can follow my Atuk & Wan shopping at Oxford Street on the Boxing Day
On the Boxing Day, I am the youngest person on the Oxford Street..
Mummy and Daddy did not shop anything for me..
That day was my first day facing with too many people..
Danish & Mummy waiting at the Starbuck
The next day, Wan, Atuk & daddy went to Westfield for shopping again but I stayed at home with mummy.. So, I proved to them that I'm strong enough for shopping.. So, they brought me out at Croydon town centre for shopping.. but there was still nothing for me.. I am waiting for mama to come to London..I want to go shopping with mama at Portsmouth.. I want to play with abang farihin